19, the mess.












Thursday, August 23

Or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8913OgV0gTY if you want to view it in another window =D

I SWEAR, I TOTALLY, TORALLY LOVE MY EXCLASSMATES FROM 4C.
Beat you rock! I miss you so.

I just had a really entertaining conversation with Yingwai and Diana Moo. They were like exploding all the way! But they're so much more hardworking now. Not like me! They should be my motivation. Hahaha I love them so much. More than anyone else.

I'm sorry if I can't meet you guys alright ):

Had a long dinner tonight with part of Power. Nice talking about good ol' memories =D I love you guys too.

These are the memories which last, which make me happy, which don't make my heart ache. It's the remedy, the exact remedy. I'm quite sure. Don't spoil it, I'm done, unless you're a miracle. Or if not, which's always the case, you're gone.

Smiley face. I hope it's not forced.

OMG I passed my bio test for THE FIRST TIME TODAY.

____________________________________